Welcome back friends, I hope everyone is having a great Sunday funday. The weather here is so nice again today but rain is expected all this week but that's okay. Since the kidos are heading back to school tomorrow, I'd thought this year would be a great time to finish their "school days" scrapbook album. Probably like every parent out there, I take the first day of school picture and last day of school, but sometimes I forget to print them. So this year I am going to commit to taking the pics, finding the previous one that I've taken, and print them out.....AND go ahead and put them in my scrapbook. I have one middle schooler and one high schooler. Well til tomorrow my friends.
morning thoughts
Good morning friends, Today started off as normal, well at least normal for me. I get up and ready to go to work (sighs) put in my 8 hours and hopefully they will not ask me to stay for overtime. And after working and wrecking my brain all day, I can come home and "relax" and get my craft on. I'm always thinking about what needs to done and what has to be done. I get a lot of request to help out decorating this or that and I do not mind at all because my friends and family know that I love to do it. So now on the this glass of lemonade and off to my craft room.
Comments
Post a Comment