Hey friends, happy Sunday!!! Well he made it through another week. My kids are back in school and I'm so glad. Well this week I'll be putting together some "thank you" cards for friend. She had an surprise birthday dinner for her parents and it turned out so nice. Once I get the cards started and together I'll post some pictures. So until then, see ya later!!
morning thoughts
Good morning friends, Today started off as normal, well at least normal for me. I get up and ready to go to work (sighs) put in my 8 hours and hopefully they will not ask me to stay for overtime. And after working and wrecking my brain all day, I can come home and "relax" and get my craft on. I'm always thinking about what needs to done and what has to be done. I get a lot of request to help out decorating this or that and I do not mind at all because my friends and family know that I love to do it. So now on the this glass of lemonade and off to my craft room.
Comments
Post a Comment