Hey friends, good day.  Hope everyone enjoyed their day and had a productive day and an even more productive tomorrow. Today when I returned home from work, I made a card for a co worker who is going through a lot and taking care of her sick mother and cancer stricken daughter.  I had no idea that she was in so much pain and dealing with all of this but she was out of work for about a week and just came back yesterday and I just wanted to hug and cry when she told me the news, but I held it together and tried to stay strong for her but inside I wanted to cry like a baby.  My heart do out to her and may God give her the strength to handle and overcome these hurdles she is facing with her family.  I made her a simple "strength" card but I put it in the envelope before it took a picture of it.  My mind was all over the place today, so my bad.  Til next time. See ya latar!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally feeling better

Happy Saturday

Morning