Happy Holidays everyone, wow has this year flew by or at least it has to me. It's almost a new year again. Well I guess I better get prepared. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am ready for Christmas in a way, I have the tree up.. I have yet to start shopping but I'm off these next few weeks so I will have no excuse to not get it done. I enjoy shopping and seeing the faces of the little ones. I went to the mall the weekend and got ALOT of candle, they were on sale and I has plenty of coupons. Ewww, I have been somewhat busy. Well till next time my friends.
morning thoughts
Good morning friends, Today started off as normal, well at least normal for me. I get up and ready to go to work (sighs) put in my 8 hours and hopefully they will not ask me to stay for overtime. And after working and wrecking my brain all day, I can come home and "relax" and get my craft on. I'm always thinking about what needs to done and what has to be done. I get a lot of request to help out decorating this or that and I do not mind at all because my friends and family know that I love to do it. So now on the this glass of lemonade and off to my craft room.
Comments
Post a Comment