Hello friends, well we made it through another Monday!! Whoaaaaa!!!!  If your Monday's are typically like mines, then ya know what I mean.  Well, I have finally finished one project for my friends housewarming gift, her wreath.....And it turned out so pretty and so her style. And it didn't take long to make but with all my extra "hats" I wear, well you know. Check out the details below.




So I didn't measure that length, I just eyeballed it and started out by laying the design side face down and criss crossing the burlap to make a bow shape.  Then again without measuring just eyeballing it I cut a small piece of burlap to make a smaller bow in front and folded each end to come together in the middle. Layed the smaller one on top of larger one. Scrunch the middle and tie with a pipe cleaner or wire.  Cut a smaller piece and cut in half long ways and hot glue the edges into the middle and wrap around middle part of bow to cover pipe cleaner, then hot glue the ends together and there ya go, a nice front door wreath.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally feeling better

Happy Saturday

Morning